This course will be held at: Energie Fitness Borough, Moonraker Point, Pocock Street, London, SE1 0FN
The date for this course is: Sunday 17th February 2019, 10am-5pm
The aim of the PowerWave™ Instructor Certification - Level 1 is to provide a comprehensive and practical training course for fitness professionals to understand the application of the PowerWave training device and the various individual based workouts.
By the end of Level 1 attendees should be able to:
1. List the benefits of PowerWave™ training and how it differs from all other training methods
2. List and practically apply the safety considerations of training with a PowerWave™.
3. Apply the warm up and cool down drills into a safe and specific warm up for PowerWave™ training sessions.
4. Demonstrate the correct techniques for the PowerWave™ individual based exercises.
5. Teach, design, analyse, perform and correct technique for the PowerWave™ individual based exercises.
6. Understand the unique protocol for each of the following PowerWave™ workouts - Wave20™, RepOut369™, Relay369™, Laws5™ and BEAST-REPS™.
THEORY: Completion of multiple choice theory assessment. 40 questions - 80% pass mark (32.40)
PRACTICAL: Competent demonstration of the foundation exercises for each workout (Wave20™, Relay369™, Laws5™ and BEASTREPS™)
COACHING: Competent demonstration of coaching skills for all of the group based workouts
Wave20™ Design & Perform two workouts (90 minutes)
Relay369™ Design & Perform one workout (40 minutes)
RepOut369™ Design & Perform one workout (40 minutes)
Laws5™ Design & Perform one workout (40 minutes+)
BEAST-REPS™ Design & Perform two workouts (including ARR score sheets) (90 minutes)
Outcomes - 16 REPs CPD Points upon successful completion of the course.
Only when these 4 assessments have been completed, submitted and passed successfully can you be presented with your certification. You will receive your results 14 days of completing and submitting all assessments. Please make sure your PowerWave License is still valid before advertising yourself as a PowerWave Level 1 Instructor.
Please note - in order to obtain a Level 1 license to write and deliver PowerWave sessions you MUST be at least a minimum of a Level 2 Gym/Fitness Instructor, successfully pass the PowerWave assessments, obtain a PowerWave license and have Public Liability Insurance.
If you do NOT have a Level 2 Fitness qualification but you are a qualified coach with a recognised sporting body then you upon successful completion of this course you can deliver the pre-set workouts to your athletes.
If you cannot provide evidence that you are a Level 2 Gym/Fitness Instructor or a qualified sports coach then you can still attend the course to learn about the product but will not be able to teach PowerWave until you have the formal coaching qualifications in place.
If you require any further information please contact our sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org