Weight Management Workshop (6 REPs CPD)
A comprehensive workshop on all facets of weight management and the fat loss techniques of the experts. This course has been developed over the last 5 years to provide the most comprehensive information for personal trainers on effective fat loss and weight management. If you want to be an expert in this field then this workshop will give all of the information and tools to become THE weight management specialist in your area. Body fat analysis and distribution; effective resistance and CV sessions for fat loss; dietary analysis techniques; barriers to fat loss and alternative tools to achieve fat loss are all covered in this theoretical 1 day specialist workshop.
Course Aims & Objectives -
Uses - Group Exercise, Personal Training
Outcomes - 6 REPs CPD Points for attendance of the workshop.
Entry Requirements - To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
- Available as Private Courses (in-house).
- To enquiry about course availability please complete a Combined Course Enquiry Form:
- Purchase for groups of 16 instructors.
- Course requirements = Theory area with electronic projector and screen, seating for 16 attendees.
- Total Duration is 8 hours (including taught day).
- SRP is £800 (plus travel costs and exc VAT)
Taught Day Timetable