RBT System Phase 3 - Flooring
Phase 3 – Flooring
If you are looking at generating a dynamic new functional area then customized flooring can really bring the space to life, rather than just putting new equipment on your current floor.
Whether you are looking at flooring for a smaller space, or if you are looking for real customization, such as floor markings, logos or specific areas, then some of our interlocking flooring will be perfect.
We offer it in a variety of colours:
We have specific markings that can be added to these tiles – such as ladders, sprints tracks, hexagons, jump markings, or any kind of lettering or logos.
Our turnaround for customized flooring is approximately 6 weeks – so please take this into account when ordering.
We also have specific interlocking flooring for:
Tatami flooring (20mm) for Combat Areas
For Functional Training Areas we recommend one of 3 options:
For Olympic Weightlifting we recommend one of 3 options:
1. Freeweight flooring. You can perform basic Olympic Weightlifting on our 12mm flooring, but it is not designed to cope with load dropped from any height.
2. Weightlifting Platform. This 2x3m or 3x3m area is specifically designed to cope with basic and advanced levels of weightlifting and dropping of specialized weightlifting bars and plates.
The following considerations should be made for the RBT Functional Area brief:
– What flooring or mixture of floorings will you require in your facility?
– How large is the space or individual areas (freeweights, stretching etc)?
– Would you like any customized markings?
– Would you like the markings in a particular place (if so just sketch roughly where you would like them)?
– Will you need edging and corners? Do you want these flat or ramped? Have you allowed for this extra size within the space allocation?
– Would you like a customized brand logo on the flooring? (if so can you provide us with a high resolution image)
– Do you know what colour/s flooring you would like?
– Do you require flooring to be laid or will this be completed by internal contractors?
When you know what type of Flooring you are after go Back to RBT System and review the next Phase.
When you are ready please complete the RBT Functional Area Brief and then we can start to get your new, bespoke functional area developed.