RBT Group X-treme Training Workshop
Course Aims & Objectives - The aim of the workshop is to provide fitness professionals with an overview of how to deliver RBT X-treme Circuit sessions. By the end of the workshop attendees should be able to:
1. List and practically apply the safety considerations of training with X-treme Circuits and equipment
2. Understand how to deliver the pre-designed RBT X-treme Circuit sessions
3. Understand how to programme their own RBT X-treme Circuit sessions
4. Implement progressions, regressions and remedial drills for each of the exercises
Logbook - Completion of logbook (observation hours - submitted as digital file)
Uses - Personal Training, Group Exercise
Outcomes - 6 REPs CPD Points for successful completion of the workshop.
Entry Requirements - To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
- Available as Private Workshop (in-house).
- To enquiry about workshop availability please complete a Combined Course Enquiry Form.
- Purchase for groups of 16 instructors (if less than 16 instructors then we will give you free download codes for remaining places to complete Digital (Distance Learning) Workshop.
- Download the digital resources and complete the guided pre-course learning in your own time.
- Course requirements = Multiple ropes and anchor points, studio equipment (mats, steps, fit bars) and suitable training area to accommodate 16 attendees (maximum)
- Total Duration is about 8 hours (including pre-learning, taught day and guided practice).
- Submit your logbook online
- SRP for a Combined Workshop is £800 (plus travel costs and exc VAT)
10.00 Registration, X-treme Circuit and RBT Training Theory
10.30 Practical - Review of Exercises and RBT Sessions
14.00 Practical - RBT Sessions continued
16.00 Review, Application and Conclusion