RBT Group Sandbag Training Workshop
Workshop Aims & Objectives - The aim of the workshop is to provide fitness professionals with an overview of how to deliver RBT Sandbag sessions. By the end of the workshop attendees should be able to:
1. List and practically apply the safety considerations of training with a Sandbag
2. Understand how to deliver the pre-designed RBT Sandbag sessions
3. Understand how to programme their own RBT Sandbag sessions
4. Implement progressions, regressions and remedial drills for each of the exercises
Logbook - Completion of logbook (observation hours - submitted as digital file)
Uses - Personal Training, Group Exercise
Outcomes - 6 REPs CPD Points for successful completion of the workshop.
Entry Requirements - Sandbag Coach Qualification is essential. To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
Blended Learning - (Combined Distance Learning & Taught Day)*
- Available as Private Workshop (in-house).
- To enquiry about workshop availability please complete course enquiry form.
- Purchase for groups of 16 instructors.
- Download the digital resources and complete the guided pre-course learning in your own time.
- Course requirements = Multiple Sandbags (2-3 between each pair) and Suitable training area to accommodate 16 attendees (maximum)
- Total Duration is about 8 hours (including pre-learning, taught day and guided practice).
- Submit your logbook online
- SRP for a Combined Workshop is £800 (plus travel costs and exc VAT)
Taught Day for Combined Workshop only
10.00 Registration, Sandbag and RBT Training Theory
10.30 Practical - Review of Exercises and RBT Sessions
14.00 Practical - RBT Sessions continued
16.00 Review, Application and Conclusion