RBT Group Kettlebell Training Workshop
Workshop Aims & Objectives - The aim of the workshop is to provide fitness professionals with an overview of how to deliver RBT Kettlebell sessions. By the end of the workshop attendees should be able to:
1. List and practically apply the safety considerations of training with a Kettlebell
2. Understand how to deliver the pre-designed RBT kettlebell sessions
3. Understand how to programme their own RBT kettlebell sessions
4. Implement progressions, regressions and remedial drills for each of the exercises
Logbook - Completion of logbook (observation hours - submitted as digital file)
Uses - Personal Training, Group Exercise
Outcomes - 6 REPs CPD Points for successful completion of the workshop.
Entry Requirements - Kettlebell Instructor Qualification is essential. To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
- Available as Private Workshop (in-house).
- To enquiry about workshop availability please contact the representative in your country.
- Purchase for groups of 16 instructors.
- Course requirements = Multiple Kettlebells (8,12,16kg between each pair) and Suitable training area to accommodate 16 attendees (maximum)
- Total Duration is about 8 hours (including pre-learning, taught day and guided practice).
- Submit your logbook online
- SRP for a Combined Workshop is £800 (plus travel costs and exc VAT)
- Click on the link to send a Combined Course Enquiry Form:
Taught Day Timetable
10.00 Registration, Kettlebell and RBT Training Theory
10.30 Practical - Review of Exercises and RBT Sessions
14.00 Practical - RBT Sessions continued
16.00 Review, Application and Conclusion