Workshop Aims & Objectives -
The Aim of ‘RBT Group Combat Fitness’ is to provide fitness professionals with an overview of how to deliver RBT Group Combat Fitness sessions. By the end of the workshop attendees should be able to:
1. List and practically apply the safety considerations of combat fitness training
2. Understand how to deliver the pre-designed RBT Group Combat Fitness sessions
3. Understand how to programme their own RBT Group Combat Fitness sessions
4. Implement progressions, regressions for each of the exercises/strikes
Assessments - Logbook - Completion of logbook (observation hours - submitted as digital file)
Uses - Group Exercise
Outcomes - 6 REPs CPD Points for successful completion of the workshop.
Entry Requirements - To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Group Exercise Instructor minimum and a Valid REPs membership. Attendees will need to have completed the Combat Fitness Trainer Course or similar.
- Available as Private Workshop (in-house).
- To enquiry about course availability please complete a Combined Course Enquiry Form:
- Purchase for groups of 16 instructors.
- Course requirements = Suitable training area to accommodate 16 attendees (maximum) – gloves, thai pads per pair of attendees
- Total Duration is about 8 hours (including pre-learning, taught day and guided practice).
- Submit your logbook online
- SRP is £800 (plus travel costs and exc VAT)
Taught Day Timetable
10.00 Registration, Combat Fitness Training and RBT Class Theory
10.30 Practical - Review of Exercises and RBT Sessions
14.00 Practical - RBT Sessions continued
16.00 Review, Application and Conclusion